New customers use discount code WELCOME for 10% OFF your first order!
FREE Shipping on Orders over $75
The Santa Fe Jewelry Case
Designer: Double D
Here is her smart solution for the savvy traveler and collector of Southwest jewelry: an oversized, zippered case that solves jewelry transport problems with multiple layers and compartments. It features:
- a soft-sided, square zippered case to protect and organize bracelets, necklaces and other jewels,
- a malleable sueded drawstring bag to hold squash blossoms and chunky necklaces,
- a sueded zippered envelope to safeguard slab earrings,
- a lift-out ring tray to organize oversized rings that opens to reveal a hidden storage compartment,
- a removable, padded bracelet bar to grip chunky cuffs,
- an elastic envelope on the inside lid to keep tab necklaces and other jewels,
- a snap on, snap off band to organize earrings,
- four snap off loops to compartmentalize and keep chains from tangling,
- and a silver polishing cloth for buffing on the go!
Now, go ahead and book a trip. You and your jewelry will look fabulous when you get there!
- oversized case: 10” x 7” x 3”
- inside square case: 4” x 4” x 2”
- envelope: 5" x 4.25"
- drawstring bag: 5.5” x 4.25”
- bracelet bar: 6.75" x 2.5" x 1.75"
- ring tray: 6.75" x 2.5" x 1.75"
- genuine leather with sueded lining
- zipper closure with logo fob
This size chart makes it easy to find your needed hat size before placing an order!